[OM] Resetting an OM-4 (Update)

Subject: [OM] Resetting an OM-4 (Update)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:57:51 -0600
First, a big THANKS to everyone who's provided suggestions so far.
Here's an e-mail that just arrived from the guy.  It was in response to the
suggestion to check and see if the camera's aperture pre-fire self-time
was set.

Chris,
THAT WORKED!  It stopped beeping!  Now I can get it to fire on manual
speeds, and it even seems to work on auto, but there's no display in the
viewfinder.  Do you know how to make that work?

Thanks!

I have replied by suggesting that he go and buy two new sets of
batteries from different stores, tomorrow.  That way, he eliminates the
possiblity of "dud" batteries if it doesn't come to life with both sets.

Will keep everybody posted.

Regards,

Chris

---