Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 Item 28 - 105 Zoom lens 67 mm diameter

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 Item 28 - 105 Zoom lens 67 mm diameter
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:16:11 EDT
It's a good lens. I had that one and the Viv Ser 1 28-90. I decided to keep
one, and kept the 28-90. The 28-105 will feel a bit big and heavy if you
carry it around all day. I've since been staying with the Zuikos for the
light weight and small size. (But I did use the Vivitar about 2 weeks ago,
there's just something I like about it). If you can get it for a good price,
and that is what you want, then get it. It is a good performer. But it is
heavy, and as you point out takes 67mm filters...And if you're wondering if
you should get Zuiko or two instead....wellll.....then you probably should!

Regards,
George S.