Re: [OM] Strap for Grip2

Subject: Re: [OM] Strap for Grip2
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 13:31:23 -0600
At 02:47 PM 4/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
Hi again, folks:

I've decided to rejoin the Oly Mailing List, after several months.  One could
say that I'm an Olympus-specific user: OM1, OM1n, OM4T, etc.  These are
mostly employed for magazine work.

I'd greatly appreciate any lead as to where I can get my paws on a
(preferably new) strap for a Grip2.  I need one for an upcoming trip (less
than three weeks away).  Checkbook and credit card are at the ready.

B&H Photo, in NYC.  Their website is at:

   www.bhphoto.com

or

   www.bhphotovideo.com

Either one should work. By the by, I'd order it *now* if I were you -- B&H closes at 12:30 P.M. on Friday April 6th for Passover and doesn't re-open until Monday April 16th.

I found the item you're talking about on B&H's site here:

http://www02.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivat or__Aproductlist_html___39159___OLGSW___REG___SID=E5D711CDE00

You can also search for the term "Grip 2" which will return two pages of results. What you're looking for is on the middle of the second page.

Garth