[OM] OT-OT- Re: Penis enlargement

Subject: [OM] OT-OT- Re: Penis enlargement
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:11:30 EDT
> >Chris,
> >If it's any consolation to you, they sent the same message to me
> too..they'd
> >like to expand MY penis size too!  :=)
> >Susan
>
> Susan, I never would have suspected!}:-)>>
>
> I'M JUST JOKING!!( obligatory warning)
>
>             yours looking for a banana,
>
>                 Garry
> --

(AHEM)

Reminds me of the following joke....

     A guy goes to his urologist and explains that he has been considering a
penis enlargement for some time and wants more info. The doctor tells him
there are several possibilities- a 'small' penis will cost $4,000; a 'medium'
$6,500; and a 'large' $11,000. He also explains that since the patient is
married, he won't discuss these options further unless the guy's wife was
present so she could be fully informed, so he reschedules the guy to return
in a week with his wife.
     The following week, the doctor enters the exam room and sees the guy
sitting there alone and very unhappy looking.
     He asks the guy "Didn't you tell your wife about the options and ask her
to   come back with you?"
     Patient replies: "Yes I did."
     Doctor: "And what did she say?"
     Patient: "She said she'd rather spend the money to re-do the kitchen!"

(ducking)
George S.