Re: [OM] RolleiFANGx (20M-content:))

Subject: Re: [OM] RolleiFANGx (20M-content:))
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:06:20 +0200
: Don't know the Rollei camera but fixing Compur style leaf shutters was one of
: the first camera repairs I ever did as a teenager. They are modular so easy
: to work on once you have figured out how to remove them. This should be a
: bread and butter repair for any camera repair place. I was interested in
: Gary's estimate of cost.

Interested? I was a bit alarmed. If these shutters are so easy that they can be
cleant in less than an hour, and probably even in less than half an hour, then
there's no way I'm going to pay USD.125 = HFL.307 for the job. If a camera
repair man makes HFL.600 in one hour, I'm in the wrong bussiness.
Hmm, what car do you drive, John H.? :)

hnz