Re: [OM] RE: [OT] Cricket Match

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT] Cricket Match
From: "Greg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:52:34 -0500
From: Andrew Fildes

>Ah Gregg - I was just being resentful about your export of basketball
>culture! Now what do you mean, you've 'figured out' football - that sounds
>danger ous (no, you can't have 'time-outs' to fit the adverts in! No, you
>can't keep swapping the teams over!)

Personally, I prefer Soccer to American Football.  In fact I would rather watch
Australian Rules Football or Rugby (the rare times they air over here)  Of all
the sports I have officiated, I would rather be on a Soccer field.

>AndrewF
>...and as for starting your own inferior form of motor racing just 'cos you
>couldn't win Formula One....

Which are you refering to?  We have two different open wheeled series
currently.  Neither have the raw power of Formula One.  Other forms of racing,
NASCAR for instance, are totally different.

Gregg