Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2307

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2307
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:41:21 -0700
Rick Beckrich RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sorry gang. I didn't do it! (As much as
> I'd love to be gone 'til then.) First I
> heard was when my bride of 37 years called
> demanding to know where I was going....
> Our network crashed on Thursday... they got
> it back up today, but perhaps not all the
> bugs are gone. Sorry to clutter... Rick in VA
> (OM content... Chris I've got two XA-1's,
> they make great loaners.)

Sorry, Rick, but this is Chris' computer speaking.  Chris wishes he were
away on holidays until July.  His network hasn't crashed.  He hasn't got a
bride of 37 years damanding anything from him.  All the bugs have been
fixed, but you'll still continue to get this message several times each day
for the next 4 months.

And, finally, he'd like to borrow one of your XA-1's if you wouldn't mind.

Regards,

HAL

P.S.  <Grin!>