[OM] bktools E-B-a-y Identity?

Subject: [OM] bktools E-B-a-y Identity?
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:54:37 -0500
I've noticed that someone named bktools has been feverishly buying OM equipment
over the past 30 days on E-b-a-y, spending ~$3,500 in that timeframe.  Is this
person on the list?  The prices for much of his purchases seem high, especially
the two Zuiko brochures at $70!  Does he know something that I don't?  or just
have money to burn?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1224243298

PS - Notice how I hyphenated the E-word to prevent their Gestapo from spidering
the archives and kicking me off!!

Skip

********** PLEASE USE SKIPWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxx FOR RETURN EMAIL ********