Re: [OM] eBay suspension (violation found)

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay suspension (violation found)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:59:32 -0700
I just sent an e-mail to e-Bay, copies to Gregg and the list, stating that I
voluntarily provided my e-Bay contact information and consented to it
being placed in the locations cited by e-Bay.

For the record....

1.  My name is Chris O'Neill.  My my e-mail address is
coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx and my e-Bay nickname is "croft151."  I hereby
publically consent to this information being published for any purpose
directly related to the Olympus Mailing List (olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx),
and/or the sale and/or purchase of Olympus photographic equipment by
myself.

2.  I urge every list member (or reader) who's e-Bay contact information
appears on the sites cited by e-Bay to also write a letter to e-Bay
similar to mine.  Feel free to use my e-mail to e-Bay for that purpose, if
you wish.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  My apologies to anyone on the list who feels this matter is off-
topic.

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill