[OM] PNW gathering

Subject: [OM] PNW gathering
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:12:30 -0800
OK.  I'm sure you all thought I'd gaffed everyone off on this.  NOT SO.  The
plan shall now be (still tentative) to meet on Saturday morning the 21st of
April at this location http://www.cedarpark.org/map.htm for a brief get
together followed be an en-masse field trip here
http://www.tulipfestival.org/ .  I'm still working out some of the details,
but I believe I'll be able to acquire a church van for the field outing.  I
know this date is late in the festival, but according to my local newspaper,
some of the best tulips are out late in the festival, i.e. late April.  I'm
otherwise occupied/busy from now until then with
http://www.cedarpark.org/victor/, which takes me up and through Easter
weekend (my wife's the producer, I'm a sad trombone player in the
orchestra).  BTW, my eldest son designed the portion of the website
contained in the last link.  I/he'd welcome any comments/criticisms/advice.

I'm sending this to the whole list, but will contain future communications
to just those who answered in the affirmative to previous suggestions of a
Pacific NW get-together.

Jim