RE: [OM] FS

Subject: RE: [OM] FS
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:19:17 -0800 (PST)
Scott Gomez wrote:
Aw, doggoneit. I hate when I reply to the list rather than the original
poster.
So do we! ;-) You deserve to receive a threatening email along the
lines of:

"Dear Mr. Gomez,

"Your account with eGay is hereby suspended due to the violation of our
site policy below:

"* Publishing a memo to another user on ANY online pubic area.

"Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
prohibited from using eGay in any way. This includes the registering of
a new account.

"Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eGay.

"Respectfully,

"Safesex Department
"eGay, Inc."

(The names have been changed to protect the innocent)  ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray