Re: [OM] Lens test loan request

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens test loan request
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:59:46 -0800
Garth writes:

<< The [55mm f/1.2 Zuiko]  lens' glass is supposedly slightly
radioactive >>

Actually, I don't know that yet. But the intense yellow of this lens is
typically a clue that there is the possibility of one or more rare earth
elements. What I don't remember is if a white piece of paper viewed
through the lens takes on a yellow or yellow-green cast.

I've arranged to borrow a early silver snout and a late black snout
model of this lens to cover my bases in testing this hunch.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV