Re: [OM] Different Zuiko collector

Subject: Re: [OM] Different Zuiko collector
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:04:29 EST
In a message dated 3/28/01 1:25:43 PM Central Standard Time, wclark@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I am now curious, anyone collect OM literature?

Yes. Unfortunately, years ago, I threw away many very early OM System
brochures from Ponder & Best, early distributors of Olympus equipment in the
US. The company I worked for used Olympus microscopes and purchased the OM-1
and later the OM-2 when they came out. The Oly Rep. gave me  copies of OM
System brochures from day one. I've only got two of the Ponders & Best
brochures now. One each for the OM-1 and OM-2. There were many OM System
brochures from the late 70's through the mid. 80's detailing system
components for each of the different groups. I've got quite a few, but
trashed some really nice early brochures. Oh well.

Gary Faulkenberry