Re: [OM] 50/2 FS: Stop me before I buy again!

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/2 FS: Stop me before I buy again!
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:06:23 -0600
From: "Paul Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Help. Keh just put up a 50/2 macro in like new minus for $399. Not
a steal, but a decent price for a very hard to find lens. New
is $640, and Keh's LN- is indistinguishable from new, for all
practical purposes. Somebody buy it before I yield to
temptation. Aaagh. I can't take this.

Unfortunately, I have come to tempt you furthur. ;-) Why stop? You'll only be getting what may well be the sharpest 50mm ever made. I will be getting one myself in due time.

It was YOUR! announcement of the KEH 180mm F2's that tempted me to add one to my lens arsenal. So consider this payback! ;-)

John