Re: [OM] Black 4T at KEH

Subject: Re: [OM] Black 4T at KEH
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:42:37 -0500
If you're interested, call Mary at 404 892 5522.  There probably is an 800
number, but I don't have it.  Mary will get the camera from the warehouse,
call you back the next day and describe it.  You may remember that I got
my -4T this way.  It, too, was "bargain," but she told me it could just as
easily have been graded as Ex.  She was right; it's very nice, and I saved
about $150.
JohnP