[OM] [OT] Amazing people

Subject: [OM] [OT] Amazing people
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:50:38 -0600
My favorite just happened to my wife.  She moderates a mailing list for the
blind and visually impaired that use a particular screen reader (long story,
she's visually impaired).

One of the people had found a utility that let's you install Windows 98
unattended (great if you're blind).

She emailed Debbie and asked if she would please reformat her harddrive and
test this utility she found.

Yeah, sure, I'll reformat my harddrive. Do it every day.

Tom