[OM] Amazing pictures

Subject: [OM] Amazing pictures
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:41:36 -0800
Well, I've had to get off the Olympus list because of the volume,
that doesn't mean I don't miss you guys.  Well, I got my pictures
developed (finally) and a few of them are just amazing...

http://www.achtung.com/images/om-1/

I apologize that the pictures are all so big, but I scanned them at
300dpi, so I can see some of the details.  I will tell you that my
scanner is good, but doesn't do justice to the pictures I hold in my
hand.  The film is Fuji NPC 160...  I love Fuji!!!

Take a look at the dragon fruit.  I don't know how many of you have
ever seen a dragon fruit, but there it is.  Also, on the red flower,
I was actually trying to take a picture of the ant on there, not the
flower...

So please, give me some feedback!  I saw my friend's pictures from a
Canon Elan7E with an autofocus zoom lens, same film.  NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Thanks.
Albert