Re: [OM] What's a T-28 with Power Control worth?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's a T-28 with Power Control worth?
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:23:48 +0200
Back at home after work I checked: the Jessops ring has a male series
VII thread. Consequently it must be rather old, also reflected by the
fact that it has a 'silver nose' rim which is also known of the early
OM stuff.

Frank.

Mine has a 49mm->ser.VII step-up ring attached, but a 55mm->ser.VII
could be used as well.