Re: [OM] Another guessing game......

Subject: Re: [OM] Another guessing game......
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:08:53 -0700
On 26 Mar 2001, at 22:33, geosears@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> OK, My turn to host this game of chance.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1225300294
>
> Appears to be a very rare M1. Closest guess gets the free roll of
> film.

Ooooohh!!!  This should be REALLY interesting!

Someone confiscate Tom's credit cards so he can't snipe the thing and
win the film!!!  :-)

G'luck, everyone!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  In case anyone hasn't figured it out by now, the unspoken rule to
the contest is that if you win the film, you get to host the next contest.
On the upside, the choice of which auction is yours!  :-)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill