Re: [OM] OK, battery theory time......[OT] unless you want totalk about

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, battery theory time......[OT] unless you want totalk about NiCads
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:45:06 -0600
The AP brand looks interesting.  1/3 AA without being a little bigger (like
the N-225AE), but 270mah.  Any thoughts?

Tom

Sanyo N-225AE batteries appear to be available here  at $3 ea ―solder  tabs
are no charge:

http://www.mrnicd-ehyostco.com/newpage3.htm

<<I remember that the N-225AE cells were expensive, especially because f the
tabs needed which had to be spotwelded on my request. I think the price was
triple that of the Varta NiMH's. Maybe we can find a supplier who still has
17.0 x 17.0 mm cells with tabs, who will be cheaper, combined ordering might
also help. I cannot find them any longer here in Holland. If you could in
the US, I would be happy to order about 40 cells as well.>>