[OM] Screwmount adaptor - was New Digital (OM?)

Subject: [OM] Screwmount adaptor - was New Digital (OM?)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:22:27 +1100
While looking at an Olympus to M42 screw adaptor on ebay (which I didn't
really like because of the lens in it and I was soon outbid) I saw some
Bushnell adaptors. In the future, I would like to mount a 39 or 42 screw
thread on an Oly bellows an so would like to know if any of these simple
adaptor rings are 39 or 42 standard thread or can be so modified. Anyone
know?
AndrewF