[OM] Infinity Jr

Subject: [OM] Infinity Jr
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:19:43 -0700
On 25 Mar 2001, at 10:59, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> Grabbed a Quick Auto 310 Flash in a boot sale yesterday, even though I
> don't have a compatible model (It's got the word Olympus on it - could help
> myself).

Okay, I'll confess now, too....  This morning, Cori and I were wandering
around a flea market not far from here, and I spotted an Infinity Jr
amongst a whole bunch of P&S cameras in a display case.  Big sign on
the display case says "Cameras, $15 each" (that's US$10 or
thereabouts).  Just like Andrew, it had the word "Olympus" on it, so I
couldn't help myself.  I briefly checked it out, it seemed to work, so I
plunked down $15 and brought it home.

Now, anyone wanna tell me whether the Infinity Jr is any good or not?
It's got a 35/3.5 lens which doesn't sound too hot, but for a pocket
camera maybe it's okay?  I'm running a test roll through it, so I'll let
everyone know my thoughts once the roll is developed.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Cori picked out a Pentax PC35AF P&S with outboard winder for
the same price.  Personally, I think the Infinity looks nicer, but anybody
who knows 'bout both the Pentax and Infinity is welcome to tell me
which one of us got the better deal.  (HINT:  Please say me!)  :-)