[OM] 50mm: Which one to keep?

Subject: [OM] 50mm: Which one to keep?
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Mar 2001 17:43:31 -0000
I'm confused -- you have all three lenses - why not take a few pictures and
decide for yourself which to keep...

There is more to resolution when picking a good lens. There is colour, ability
to blur (some call bokeh), size, weight and emotional response if the lens
shatters.

I'm more guilty of most of asking these sort of questions -- but it is a
little harder when you don't own the lens (yet). Once ya got em....

[You should test em; write a report and submit it to the list when done !]