[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2285

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2285
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:24:30 -0600
>Please make sure you
>turn it upside down and jiggle it around a bit, it may fall nearly into it's
>normal place.

>Regards,
>George S.

I can just picture the scene now-

There he is   sitting at the table  shaking the Om4t.
WIFE: "what are you doing"?
HUSBAN:(Still Shaking) "I'm trying to loosen the screen and make it
fall"!
WIFE: "wouldn't it be easier to open the window and undo the latch"?

thought we could use a little Olympus humor.

                        yours these are the F-stops of our lives,}:-)>>

                                        Garry
--
Someday, I can see silver base photography becoming an "alternative
process".