Re: [OM] Lenses that fit on OM Bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses that fit on OM Bodies
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:02:53 -0600
Well, I'm not going to explain this well.  The OM mount is the earlier
version and is ok for any OM body that doesn't have the little button on the
lens mount (OM-2S and OM-4/4Ti if memory serves me).  The OL mount corrects
the problem and can be used on any OM body.

The problem is that the screw placement on the OM mount scraped off the
button.

Is that an accurate answer?

Tom