Re: [OM] [OT] eBay confusion!!

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] eBay confusion!!
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:06:12 -0500
To make things interesting I checked this out on Opera 5 on a PC. Other than taking almost 30 seconds to load the bottom, it came up fine.

Gregg

Mike wrote:
<snip>

  The auction comes
up fine for me at work (here) and at home.  In both instances, I'm on a PC
using Internet Explorer (5.5).  Could some of you please take a gander at
the auction?  Please let me know some specifics of your browser, platform,
and ISP if the text doesn't come up for you.  Here's the URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1221700298&r=0&t=0&sh
owTutorial=0&ed=985324253&indexURL=0&rd=1

The first line should say "This manual focus Kiron lens has outstanding
resolution and is in near-mint condition. The glass is clear, clean, and".

Thanks very much to anyone who can help me pin this down.