Re: [OM] Stupid logo/question/action (was Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need

Subject: Re: [OM] Stupid logo/question/action (was Grip Strap, was: Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff)
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:42:19 +0900
> Here comes the 'stupid question part':
> it looks like the Grip Strap isn't incorporated yet in the eSIF. I just
> wondered: in which System Group does it belong? Case Group? Motor Drive Group?
> Flashphoto Group? Can everybody search their Group Charts?

Hi Hans,

In Olympus' illustrated system chart the Grip Strap is included in
all three groups you mentioned; the Flash Photo Group, Motor Drive
Group, and Case Group.  The strap is still available new and the
list price is 2,600 yen.  I think it's sold at around 18 USD here.

Shall I send you a copy of this chart?

kazuya matsumoto