Re: [OM] OM10 lens - will it work with my 2sp?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10 lens - will it work with my 2sp?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:54:11 -0700
At 07:46 PM 3/20/2001 -0800, Andrea V. wrote:

[snip]

>Will a lens that works on an OM10 work on any OM camera, such as my 2sp?

Yep.  Any Zuiko lens that fits on any OM will fit on any other OM.  The OM line
is a system, so the parts are virtually all interchangeable (there are a few
exceptions, the most notable being the recent OM-2000, which is "barely" an OM
System camera).  Zuiko lenses will *not*, of course, work on other Olympus
cameras which are not part of the OM System.

>I hate to ask what may be obvious, but I'm certainly not an Olympus
>guru yet, seeing as how I *only* own one body and three lenses....thanks to
>the list in advance...

No problem.  There are very few dumb questions (although the ones that I
usually post to the List are an exception to that rule...  8^> ).

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, or
   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/