Re: [OM] Dead OM-4 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead OM-4 ?
From: wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:13:40 +1100
John H wrote:

> Sounds like, possibly, the focus screen has come unlatched and jammed inside
> the mirror box .  Mirror can't go up, shutter can't fire, can't be wound,
> lens won't come off.

This may be possible, I did a screen change on the body during the weekend and
this was the first time I'd fired it since.  It seemed like the screen frame
latched in normally - but maybe it didn't.

So what is the procedure from here - can I "open it up" somehow to check/re-fit
the screen ?

...Wayne