Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens (OT keyboard options)

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens (OT keyboard options)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:12:44 +0000

Hey guys, non of those options show up on the digest, no matter what
browser. It just adds to the clutter and makes your posts hard to read.
FYI mac option-4 shows up as: =A2 And Les, your line feeds show up as
=20 making your posts difficult to follow sometimes. I have a
programable keyboard and have given myself a "cent" (¢) sign but don't
use it for posts for this reason. So everybody let's keep it simple
text, please.
In Netscape you can go to Edit/Preferences/Messages and uncheck the Send
as HTML box then hit the More Options button and check the Send As Is
box. AOL users are the biggest offenders but I don't know if AOL
provides a solution for them, probably not.
Thanks,
Mike

Don't worry Mike,  I don't normally send HTML (tell me if I do).

The Option-4 demo was thread-specific...

Chris
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker