Re: [OM] Ahh! Took the plunge

Subject: Re: [OM] Ahh! Took the plunge
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:52:34 -0800
Yes it is clearly a sign of Zuikohlism, but usually one that manifests
itself later in the disease cycle, the fact that you succumbed is evidence
of an advanced case. The fact that you are selling off other possessions to
feed your disease is the final nail in the coffin, so to speak. You, my
friend, are a goner! I think your tagline should read Andrew "Zuikoholic"
Dacey :)

Jim Couch