RE: RE: [OM] 180 2.8 on Ebay

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] 180 2.8 on Ebay
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:58:18 -0500
Yea, yea, I'm a baaaaad  boy.  I know.  The Leica guys tell me the same thing
when I put non-Leica glass on my M's.

But hey, this adds insult to injury: I just checked Ebay, and a Tamron 180/2.5
in user condition sold last week for $330.33!

Oh, and I'll say 10 hail-maitani's and 5 our-father-zuiko's as my penance.

Skip Yesiusenonzuikoandenjoyit Williams