[OM] Yearly portrait shots

Subject: [OM] Yearly portrait shots
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:55:45 +0800
Just posted some of my yearly portrait shots on:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/photo12.htm

It was an one hour activity, normally 10 models (seems that this time
only 9). With around 300-400 peoples, that means each model have
something 30-40 people surrounding her. You always have to wait or
find a "hole" to make your lens penetrate through. I have took 64
frames negative, it is already a lot to me, but I met another News
group friend, he told me he took 6 rolls of negative and slides, I
made a joke with him said: "did you shot in sequence mode?"

This time beside my favorite Zuiko 180/2.8, I have bring along with
the E-10, the only merit of the E-10 is color accuracy. The out of
focus effect and resolution just can't match with 35mm system. I just
wish I have bought another OM body plus 75-150 loaded with Provia or
Sensia instead of the E-10.

C.H.Ling