RE: [OM] Utah continued...

Subject: RE: [OM] Utah continued...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:19:31 -0700
There used to be a great red-head belly dancer at a Greek restaurant called
the Athena. You could also drive up to Snowbird or Park City. In the spring
both places have scenic views of mountains and foxy ladies. If you like
architectural things there some great lodges and houses in the Park City
area. /jnm