RE: [OM] 35-70 f3.6

Subject: RE: [OM] 35-70 f3.6
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:02:59 -0600
I have a 35-70 f3.6 that I've been holding on to, but
haven't used in quite a while.  I looked a long time
for a good one, found it, then almost immediately
had an opportunity to pick up a 35-80/2.8, which
I use a lot.  So, I'd be willing to sell the 35-70/3.6
if there is a taker on the list.  The lens is
in VG- condition, with typical wear on the aperture ring.
Glass is perfect.  Comes with the proper rubber hood,
and also the original Oly hard case with strap.  The case
has seen better days, but the lens is really nice,
and the glass is perfect.  $245 to the first taker,
plus shipping.

Mike