Re: [OM] Olympus Rangefinder 35 EC

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Rangefinder 35 EC
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:52:22 -0500
The EC  can be very annoying in that you can wind and fire w/o batteries
resulting in no exposure.  The EC2 made up for this, but the batteries were
the cause of most problems in all three models.  Even if you could find the
batteries, you could bet they were already leaking in the packaging.
In working condition, the ECR with coupled rangefinder was a nice package.
The EC was one of the first cameras I trained on at Olympus in the late 70s.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000