RE: [OM] [OT] The fall of PayPal?

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] The fall of PayPal?
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:43:00 -0500
I have had many friends here in Canada have trouble with these electronic
payment systems.  I refuse to use them.  I always send a money order.  It is
far cheaper and less hassle, given the issues with such payment.  While it
may take a bit longer to get the shipment, I find it far more comfortable.
The payment systems are just too young for me to trust just yet.