Re: [OM] 35-70 3,5-4,5 PF?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70 3,5-4,5 PF?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:53:55 EST
In a message dated 3/13/01 2:44:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> << I wonder, whether this is indeed the same lens model as the well
>  known OM mount lens of the same designation. >>
>
>  Without seeing the parts diagrams for the elements themselves,
>  EVERYTHING else suggests "yes."
>
>  Gary Reese
>  Las Vegas, NV

Somebody could go into business modifying 35-70 / 3.5-4.5 AF zooms into
regular zooms. Next to 50/1.8s, this lens is the cheapest you can find. You
would have to whack off the electronic contacts, and then figure out a way
(the hard part) to stop down the aperture. It will focus using the
forwardmost part of the camera.

Warren