RE: [OM] om 1 with 1.5 v batteries

Subject: RE: [OM] om 1 with 1.5 v batteries
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:10:26 -0600
Cc: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Alan -

I just use some rubber washers I found at the hardware store with a 5/8"
inside diameter and 7/8" outside diameter. Fits on the 357 cell and
everything stays snug inside the battery compartment.

The outside diameter of the cell is .45" (11.4mm), and the inside diameter
of the battery compartment is .62" (15.7mm), so there isn't much space.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx