Re: [OM] Duty on imports into the US

Subject: Re: [OM] Duty on imports into the US
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:17:46 EST
What about my instance, where I RECEIVED an item from overseas, then received
a bill from FedEx. I didn't have an agreement with FedEx, because I didn't
choose them, I only received a package. The sender overseas used a local
courier service, not FedEx, but FedEx wound up delivering the package here on
the U.S. side. So, neither party has any fine print or user agreement with
FedEx to double check. Very confusng to say the least.

George S.