Re: [OM] OM's in San Diego??

Subject: Re: [OM] OM's in San Diego??
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 02:00:03 EST
In a message dated 3/12/01 10:43:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx writes:

> gettin' ready to fly out to San Diego for 5 days..anyone know of a good
>  Olympus (used) goodie-place there??
>
>  Susan Steele

I tour the photo stores there every couple of months--not much there.
George's is the most compresensive regular store but has little used Oly
stuff. Point Loma camera is ok but a little small. Bob Davis in La Jolla
occassional has used stuff but is a little snooty. I don't like Goodwin's
near the Sports Arena (high priced used junk). If you go to Wild Animal Park
near Escondido, try North County Camera--I've gotten some good deals there.

Actually there's more used stuff on this list than in stores. Just post a WTB.

Good luck.

Warren
(I really need to get rid of stuff).