[OM] FS: 28/2 lens

Subject: [OM] FS: 28/2 lens
From: "james olson" <jolson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:43:57 GMT
In an effort to have a fewer amount of horses in my stable, lenses in my
arsenal,
etc. I am selling an Olympus 28/2 lens.  Included with the lens will be: front
and rear caps, a rubber 28/2.8 hood and an Olympus 49mm filter.  The lens is
a solid user...  It has a serial  number engraved on the lens body, and USDA...
Is it an actual United States Department of Agriculture lens?  Don't know.
It has coating/ cleaning marks on the front element, and a few signs of use
in typical Zuiko fashion...  Silvering on the aperture ring, etc.  I have been
pleased with the lens, but I'm trying to simplify focal length choices.  It
is certainly a user lens, but it's never been dropped, etc.  I'll try to answer
any questions off list if any arise.  $140, includes shipping.

Thanks, James.