Re: [OM] OM-2 Lube and Tune

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 Lube and Tune
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:20:39 +1100
John

Though it'd been a couple of years, I've always taken my OM stuff to the
Olympus importer, Gunz, at Rosebury. I had a 16mm fisheye de-fungussd
there many years ago, and though it took a couple of months it came back
with a new glass element for less than $100 IIRC. Things might be
different now, but I'd start there first.

Vaughan

---