[OM] RE: problem with eBay's "Watching" feature

Subject: [OM] RE: problem with eBay's "Watching" feature
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:20:00 -0800
> The only problem with eBay's "Watching" feature is that you're limited to 20
> items. A tracking bid is a low bid that is placed to get the item onto your
> "My eBay Bidding" list, which can contain as many items as you want. Of
> course, you have to be prepared to buy what you bid on if you are the high
> bidder, but if you're somewhat knowledgeable, you can bid below the expected
> selling price if you don't really want the item...say the lowest bid
> increment available at the time you bid.
>
> HTH,
> Greg

Greg,

An easy way around this is to drag the URL to your bookmark or favorites
file.This way you can watch as many auctions, bidders, sellers, searches
etc as you want. I have set my "Home" button to display the bookmark
file so it's easy to view the contents. In Netsape this is set under
Edit/Preferences/Navigator. Type in the Path, e.g.
C:\NETSCAPE\USERS\your_name\bookmark.htm   Hope this helps.

Mike