[OM] batteries & trip

Subject: [OM] batteries & trip
From: "Hank Hogan" <hogant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:07:24 -0800
"Ohio go zui mas " Olympus List !

That was a timely posting on how to prevent battery wear down
by reversing the batteries so that they face each other or use a paper
insulator.

Oh, I wish I had done that -  I was about to get the best hummingbird shot,
and the batteries in the OM2s gave out.

Where was the OM1n when I needed it ?  How could I forget and leave it at
home.   OM1n  never leave home with out it !

I've got my new batteries reversed and facing each other now !
Btw, this also works in flash units and bounce grips as well as
flashlights.

I went on an awsome trip to some Slot Canyons near the Salton Sea last
weekend
with fellow Olympus List member Warren Kato.  He's got a little web page
under
construction so I'll leave it to him to report when he sees fit.

If anyone wants to see my rolls of film send me an e-mail (off-list) and
I'll link you
to my Ofoto site.

-- Hank Hogan

Thomas "Hank" Hogan