[OM] Want to Trade for 35mm f2

Subject: [OM] Want to Trade for 35mm f2
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:57:51 EST
Would like to trade for a MC 35mm f2 Zuiko or would buy.  I have a bunch of
stuff that I would consider trading.  I would trade and add some cash or
would go the other way.  No one would probablly go for an even trade for five
or six 50mm f1.8s . . . OK so let me try to make it interesting.  Possible
items available.  Motor drive 1 with M 18V control grip, OM 2 with 50mm f1.4
(the good, the bad and the ugly), beautiful OM 2S, 24mm f2.8 (1 sc & 1 mc) or
what is it that you need.  Did I mention a 400mm f6.3 Zuiko.  Might look at
one of the other fast wide angles.  I will give very honest descriptions for
any interested parties.  I don't want you to give your stuff away and I also
don't plan to give mine away. Bill Barber