Re: [OM] Re: Skins

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Skins
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:38:09 +1100

>>Naw, its a bird. Picture's on the can of shoe polish.
>>

>They make shoe polish out of birds???
>--
>Be Seeing You.
>Dirk Wright

Yep - grind them up alive, just down the road. The screams are unnerving,
esp. at night.
Andrew
ps. For all those people who like to append little, philosophical epithets
to their emails, here's a proper one about 'happiness' :-)  -
"Now we call that which is in itself worthy of pursuit more final than that
which is worthy of pursuit for the sake of something else, and that which
is never desireable for the sake of something else more final than the
things that are desireable both in themselves and for the sake of that
other thing, and therefore we call final without qualification that which
is always desireable in itself and never for the sake of something else."
Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, 1:7