Re: [OM] Model Release

Subject: Re: [OM] Model Release
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 08:18:57 -0700
At 07:46 PM 3/8/2001 -0500, Bill Barber wrote:
>Does anyone out there in Zuikoland know what the requirements are for model
>releases of people photographed in public places or in public places where an
>admission is charged such as a park, zoo or concert?  I am assuming that the
>photographer would want to have the right to sell or publish the photograph.
>
>Given that one might on occasion need a model release, does anyone know of
>some place to get a preprinted release?

Bill:

You can find all kinds of model releases on the Internet -- a two-hour search I
performed one day a while ago yielded a dozen or so sites with useful model
releases of various complexity.  Go to a major search engine and type the
phrase "model release" with some other modifiers, such as "photographer,"
"photographic," etc.

Good luck.

Garth