[OM] thank you all

Subject: [OM] thank you all
From: "galactica1" <discobolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:17:17 +0100
hi people
thank you all for responding
since i'm a student of medicine,i really have to fight with my chronical
lack of money
so i think that i'll see this chance going away
my loss...
i hope in further chances(in fact evryday i see FS messages here)
(Scott,i gotta wait for your next FS ; )
i need a more "pro"(!)camera,with a shutter ring not moving at any movement
of the body,so i think that i'll satisfy my necessities soon
so,people,as i'm a list member,i guess that any day something will arrive
here from a far place of earth...; )
be seeing you
Nicola Biccari