Re: [OM] Re CLA and new Skins for Olys

Subject: Re: [OM] Re CLA and new Skins for Olys
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:34:40 -0500
>Am I understanding correctly that if I send my OM1 to Camtech John will put
>new skin on it from MSSparks?  Should I get it and send to John with the
>camera?
>
>Dave Dougherty

You have to buy the skin separately of course, but yeah, he'll put it on as
part of a CLA. I don't know what he charges for only installing the skin. He
also does not warrantee the skins, since they are not OEM parts. They appear
to have much greater stick than OEM skins, so this shouldn't be a problem.
John has a link on his website to Morgan's information. The skins range from
20$ to about 45$ for really exotic stuff.
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright